DC 27's Culinary Journey

Where we play with fire, and we love it.

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Ngik Ngik Ngik!

Monday, January 14, 2008
Its mise-en-place dude. Not mis en plas. Pardon for being kepo...

Just finished kitchen. Now waiting in the cafeteria surfing the web waiting for Han and Yi Lin to finish (tumpang them).

I can do most stuff faster now. At least I know what to prep and open in the show kitchen when I arrive. Get the bread from pastry kitchen etc. I do now know what is cannoli and how to truss chicken faster. The only spoiler is that I thought today I start at 9, instead it was at 10. Sigh, woke one hour earlier for no reason. At least I have 2 days off starting tomorrow. Yay!

But... *ngik ngik ngik!* This Thursday there's an event with 180 pax... Aiyoh... I can't imagine how it will be like.

I'm moving off to EEST next Monday. Sad. I finally started to become more closer to the people in Prego, plus I know where almost everything is. After moving I'll have to re-learn everything. At least it will be easier. (and I can go home early.. XD)

Anyway, Jon, I haven't found time to iron such minor details like the colour...

0 mirepoix:

Post a Comment