DC 27's Culinary Journey

Where we play with fire, and we love it.

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Pain

Sunday, January 13, 2008
I'd like to quote a member of this blog for my starting line.

"Unlike Miss LamLam who is enjoying herself and 11 p.m. comes in a blink of an eye, my comes a blink of an eye because there's so much work to do I can barely remember to be thristy, feel leg pains or even look at my watch (except occasionally)"

See how the stucture is almost the same? The first word is, anyway. I'm crapping. Pardon.

Start at 9 finish at 10.30 p.m.

Almost missed the FINAL train to Setia Jaya.

My so-called split shift of 2-3 hours is lessened to less than an hour cos' I have to do mise-en-place, and still I finish at 10 when if I didn't even get my 3 hours split, why should I be there for 12 hours, wait 13!! in total when they say it's max 10 hours and college states max 8 hours?

My head chef is fierce. He freaks me out.

I'm moving to EEST, Pan-Asian Cuisine restaurant that starts at 10 and finishes at 8, in exactly8 days. Thank GOD!!!

... but the people there are friendly even if they only sometimes show it.

0 mirepoix:

Post a Comment