DC 27's Culinary Journey

Where we play with fire, and we love it.

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

No off day for the lose!

Monday, January 14, 2008
Yepz, as the title states I basically have no off day. I do, but it's for a staff outing which I have to go, which means waking up as early as 6 in the morning. Woohoo! Question. If we play with fire, why is the layout of the blog blue? With Clouds? P/S Lam Lam Sucks =D Will update on the staff outing tomorrow. Woohohoho, excitement builds up.

Anyways, I shall now write about the days in Cold Kitchen.

Well, the Cold Kitchen is really kind of boring, EXPECIALLY when there aren't enough pax coming in. *sigh* But the mi sen plas is great. I was practically helping out the entire kicthen. Finish with Cold Kitchen Mi sen plas and off I went to help out the Hot Kitchen. Then back to Cold Kitchen again. Gah Tiring but nice. The pressure is really tremendous though when orders start flying in like race cars. It was like the time when 5 orders came in one shot, woosh, they were going so fast I couldn't keep up. Gotta get used to it. Oh oh, and I finally got to see the Chef-Restauraneur(The Chef of Chefs in that Restaurant) in action, my god, he is damn bloody good. He got 5 plates out in no time. And he was firing the orders not crazily, not with shouts, but just commands, encouragements, and a really commanding voice. But it's sad that he's not there everyday, he only comes for one day. Having 3 outlets really leaves very little time for a person I guess.

Work Work...Fun Fun...Tired Tired... And the cycle continues, towards the end of my time.

Laterz


-By Jon

0 mirepoix:

Post a Comment